At Spandan, the department of paediatrics comprises a highly experienced team of paediatricians that offer the best out-patient, in-patient and intensive care services. The department provides expert intensivists and trained nurses in the sub-speciality of neonatology to ensure compassionate care and speedy recovery of the baby. Comprehensive care, safety and comfort of the patient are well taken care of. The Doctors provide expert counselling and consultations to the patient’ s/child’s family members. They are also skilled in treating a wide variety of paediatric diseases and illnesses related to lungs, skin, blood and kidney. The team focuses on complete care and focuses on the individual needs of the new-borns. The paediatricians also make sure to provide better education to the patient attendants and help them understand the problem well. The department of paediatrics focuses on giving tender care to the children and treating them with great compassion.
Apart from the modern medicine paediatricians, we have highly skilled paediatricians from Homoeopathic departments who also coordinate for NICU, Medical Paediatrics as well as Developmental Paediatrics.
Homeopathy in Paediatrics:
- Homeopathy has a good role in the field of general paediatrics. Homeopathic medicines are sweet so children love them.
- The most important advantage of homoeopathic medicines is they are absolutely safe and very easy to administer.
- Homoeopathy helps to build up the child immune system as a whole.
- Homeopathy treats the child in illness and not merely illness thus making a holistic treatment.
- Every child is unique in itself and so are our homeopathic medicines.
- Homoeopathic medicines work very fast in acute illness and its myth homoeopathy is slow.
Some of the illness which can be treated successfully with homoeopathy is:
- All kind of fevers- viral/bacterial.
- Respiratory tract infections.
- Infectious illness like dengue,malaria,typhoid,jaundice,measles,mumps,whooping cough,chickenpox,hand-foot-mouth illness.
- GI illness like dentitional diarrhea, vomiting, cholera, lactose intolerance, infant colic, constipation, worms.
- Deficiency illness like- rickets, anaemia. Malnutrition.
- An endocrine disorder like juvenile diabetes, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism etc.
- Skin diseases like molluscum contagious, infantile eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, warts.
- Renal disorders like nephrotic syndrome, nocturnal enuresis, urinary tract infection and renal calculi.
- Neonatal illness like newborn jaundice, neonatal sepsis.
- A developmental disorder like learning disability, slow learner, ADHD, cerebral palsy, MR etc.
- Paediatric neurology illness like epilepsy, febrile convulsions, HIE.
Doctors Panel Include: