Lifestyle Disorders: Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension
At Spandan’s Lifestyle Disorders Department, we equip you with the best available evidence-based diabetes, hypertension and endocrine care conducted with secured patient comfort in an inspiring ambience.
Our team consists of homoeopathic doctors, nephrologists, endocrinologists, dietitians, and more working collectively to provide extensive care for patients with diabetes and endocrine-related dysfunctions.
– Comprehensive Diabetes management for Adults & Pediatrics (Type 1, Type 2, Gestational Diabetes, Secondary Diabetes and more)
– Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
– Implementation of advanced diabetes treatment technologies
– Surgery of associated complications of diabetes, including foot ulcers, neuropathy, nephropathy, etc.
– Screening and prevention of diabetes mellitus and/or its complications
– Specialized and thorough counselling on diabetes and pregnancy for women with or without diabetes focusing on risks for the pregnant and fetus, treatment or prevention targets and possible complexities, etc.
– High-level foot care including inserts, static and dynamic pedography
– Retinal scan of eye fundus, evaluation of diabetic retinopathy
– Therapeutic & diagnostic advances for treating patients with high blood pressure
– Hypertension experts who care for patients with high blood pressure due to: essential hypertension, white-coat hypertension, poorly-controlled hypertension, stress-related hypertension, all secondary and hormonal causes of hypertension
Endocrinology & Metabolic Disorders
– Thyroid disease management
– Diagnosis and treatment of hormonal and metabolic disorders
– Specialized functional testing of all endocrine glands
– Diagnosis and treatment of lipid-disorders
– Professional counselling on genetic risks of particular diabetes types (e.g. MODY) or familiar heterozygous hyperlipidemia
– Evaluation of vitamin-D-deficiency and osteoporosis, diagnostic and treatment
– Evaluation of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCO)
– Assessment of infertility