Spandan focuses on the application of vibrant & holistic Homeopathy in its clinical services. The holistic approach to health under our homeopathic experts aims to provide total care i.e. caring for the mind-body and soul of the patients. We offer comprehensive care to a patient that is curative, palliative, and rehabilitative based on the nature of the illnesses. Spandan believes in an integrated multidisciplinary approach, hence various experts from the Department of Homoeopathy, Yoga, Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy, Psychology, etc. coordinate to gather to deliver holistic care. You can experience this in the Department of lifestyle disorders, in Integrated Cancer care and of course in Developmental disability.
- General Homoeopathic OPD: Everyday General Homoeopathic OPD is managed by 3 Homoeopathic doctors.
- Homoeopathic IPD: Homoeopathic Indoor Patient Department facility is one distinct component in this hospital. It is highly valuable.
- Emergency Care: Management of a number of acute diseases like Chikungunya, Dengue, Various viral diseases. It also helps to deal with acute exacerbation of various chronic disorders like Bronchial asthma, Epilepsy, Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Inveterate Chronic Diseases
- Complex chronic disorders with or without squeal requiring Multidisciplinary Intervention.
- Interdisciplinary curative or palliative care
- Research-based Special OPD
- Developmental disability clinic
- Autism clinic
- Cerebral Palsy clinic
- Psychiatry clinic
- Diabetes clinic
- Epilepsy clinic
- Research Department
- Academic department
- Integrated cancer care: Integrative care has two layers. First, conventional treatments attack the disease itself. At the same time, evidence-informed therapies help combat cancer-related side effects. The two together, conventional cancer treatments and supportive therapies, delivered simultaneously by a collaborative team of clinicians—that’s integrative cancer care. Rational use of Homoeopathy enhances its value.
- Department of Lifestyle Disorders: a dynamic combination of medical expertise and comprehensive lifestyle management, the key to this complex problem offers early intervention and long-lasting solutions. A multidisciplinary team offers holistic care.