General OPD, IPD, Research & Academics
Homoeopathy Out-Patient Department
The hospital runs a homoeopathic clinic, catering to more than 100 patients a day.
It primarily conducts Homeopathic clinics but has over a while, equipped itself with clinical departments also. These clinical departments offer novel & holistic training in the respective branches of medicine and surgery.
This helps in Homeopathic clinical documentation and research of Homeopathic therapeutics. All clinical departments are staffed by qualified homoeopaths, complemented by specialists in that field.
These clinics provide training in classical, pure, Hahnemsnnian Homeopathic Spirit & Philosophy, together with the latest knowledge in all other disciplines.
Homoeopathy In-Patient Department
It is a misbelief that homoeopathy cannot handle critical cases and does not require an in-patient department. Our I.P.D. results have consistently and convincingly proved that homoeopathy is quite effective in situations that need in-patient care.
Ours is a 15 bedded Hospital.
It is built to be a State of Art Operation Theater with a sound central sterile service department, including recovery rooms.
Cases that do not fall within reach of homoeotherapeutics and need operative intervention are taken in for surgery in the same hospital. However, pre-operative and post-operative management of such cases is done Homeopathically.
Homoeopathy Research & Academics:
- Spandan focuses on the application of vibrant & holistic Homeopathy in its clinical services. It enables the Institute to provide a robust forum for advanced learning.
- We impart basic as well as advanced Homoeopathic training and education to interns, Homoeopathic graduates, and postgraduates.
Spandan Institute has been working through a holistic multidisciplinary approach in the field of child care. Quality research is an integral component of the functioning of the Institute. Cases are treated exclusively via Homoeopathy but through the standard protocol and evaluated through competent experts like a clinical psychologist, neurologist, special educators, etc.
SPANDAN focuses on the application of vibrant & holistic Homoeopathy in its clinical services. It enables the Institute to provide a robust forum for advanced learning. We impart basic as well as advanced Homoeopathic training and education to interns, Homoeopathic graduates, and postgraduates. The entire focus is on the applied aspect of Homoeopathic practice where training, education, and research are carried out through a holistic multidisciplinary approach. A multidisciplinary perspective helps to carry out a thorough evaluation in the most scientific way.
- To learn the Psychological basis of health & disease and abnormal psychological processes which initiate abnormal mental & psychophysiological functioning.
- To understand the concept of child & to learn to evolve portrait of paediatric Materia Medica.
- To demonstrate a scientific approach to disability in terms of holistic concept towards diagnosis, prognosis, treatment & rehabilitation.
- To demonstrate the concept of multidisciplinary care & its operational implications.
- To learn the Homoeopathic approach to Developmental Disability And Mental Health Dysfunctions In Children.
- To experience the therapeutic potential of our science in the management of these disorders.
- To learn homoeopathic applications in the above disorders based on the understanding of susceptibility & miasms and to evolve therapeutic guidelines.
- To study the role of preventive medicine in the management of DISABILITY.
- To study existing models towards disability management & operational methods adopted by various institutes.
- To experience the 4Hs & its impact on learning: Head, Heart, Hand, and Holism.