Collaboration: Spandan, ORF and SEPCO III
Dr. Praful Barvalia receives award from Times of India as Legend in Homoeopathy
Health Camp for Women from Slums
Appreciation of Spandan’s work in Mental Health
M.B. BARVALIA FOUNDATION'S SPANDAN ORGANIZATIONS
We realized that there is a great need for a hospital dedicated to mother and children which can provide holistic multi disciplinary care in a cost-effective way.
Foundation runs special school for children with developmental disabilities.It follows the syllabus as per guidelines available from Social Welfare Ministry.
News & Updates
World Autism Awareness Month
- Vigilant Medical monitoring of mother and fetus through out pregnancy .
- Health and Hygiene of Mother and baby.
- Knowledge and supervised training about breast feeding of child.
- Sound mental health with the help of yoga, meditation and counseling.
- Awareness about diet and importance of perfect nutrition.
- Application of physiotherapy in antenatal and postnatal phase.
- Skillful application of scientific homeopathy for smooth and safe delivery
- Homoeopathy for postnatal care of mother and infant
- State of Art operation theater with sound central sterile service Department, Recovery rooms
- Well equipped for regular, gyanec, orthopedic as well as plastic surgery
- Epoxy with all sound & esthetic interior with central supply and security measures with dedicated staff working round the clock.
- Spandan has experienced and competent Paediatrician, Neonatologist.
- Well equipped units like Ventilator, Phototherapy unit etc.
- Implementing Concepts of Kangaroo Mother Care.
- Extremely Cost Effective. Only of its kind in entire area.
ADVANCE CENTRE FOR AUTISM, CEREBRAL PALSY & DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
SPANDAN focuses on application of vibrant & holistic Homeopathy in its clinical services. This enables the Institute to provide strong forum for advance learning. We impart basic as well as advanced Homoeopathic training and education to interns, Homoeopathic graduates and post graduates. We conduct research projects, clinical and fundamental !