To be the “centre-of-excellence” in providing quality health care for women and children from rural areas.
We aim to provide a sound platform to underprivileged and deprived masses so they can achieve their full potential, with a greater focus on children with disabilities and mental health issues, our aim is to respectfully rehabilitate them in the mainstream through a conducive environment.
Spandan Holistic Mother – and – Child Care Hospital aims to bring down:-
- A drastic reduction in maternal and infant morbidity, mortality, and disability.
- A significant development in the health indicators of mothers, infants, and children of the densely-populated slum communities.
To achieve these objectives, we need to have dedicated experts. Hence, Spandan aims to establish centers delivering excellence in Clinical Care, Education, and Research.
Our Mission is to deliver excellence in healthcare and education through a holistic multidisciplinary integrated approach to realize the hidden divine potential of each individual.
Our Objectives :
- To promote holistic health, primarily through the advancement of the Homoeopathic system of Medicine and Yoga.
- To establish a centre for therapy and education of mentally challenged children and physically disabled persons.
- To establish a clinical centre which can carry out quality research in the field of medicine, sociology, education as well as mental health.
- To establish a holistic care centre with the help of various experts from different disciplines to private integrated care through a multidisciplinary approach.
- To promote traditional values and value-based education.