Holistic Institute of Applied Homoeopathy
Spandan focuses on the application of vibrant & holistic Homeopathy in its clinical services. It enables the Institute to provide a robust forum for advanced learning. The focus of its educational program is to build up a sound conceptual base in Homeopathic physicians through experiential learning.
Spandan is the first Homoeopathic Institute to be upgraded and awarded the most prestigious CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN HOMOEOPATHIC CHILDCARE & REHABILITATION by AYUSH, Ministry of Health, Govt. of India.
We impart basic as well as advanced Homoeopathic training and education to interns, Homoeopathic graduates, and postgraduates. The entire focus is on the applied aspect of Homoeopathic practice where training, education, and research are carried out through a holistic multidisciplinary approach. A multidisciplinary perspective helps to carry out a thorough evaluation in the most scientific way.
Quality research is an integral component of the functioning of the Institute. Cases are treated exclusively via Homoeopathy but through the standard protocol and evaluated through competent experts like a clinical psychologist, neurologist, special educators, etc.
Following are course objectives:
- To learn the Psychological basis of health & disease and abnormal psychological processes which initiate abnormal mental & psychophysiological functioning.
- To understand the concept of child & to learn to evolve portrait of paediatric Materia Medica.
- To demonstrate a scientific approach to disability in terms of holistic concept towards diagnosis, prognosis, treatment & rehabilitation.
- To demonstrate the concept of multidisciplinary care & its operational implications.
- To learn the Homoeopathic approach to Developmental Disability And Mental Health Dysfunctions In Children.
- To experience the therapeutic potential of our science in the management of these disorders.
- To learn homoeopathic applications in the above disorders based on the understanding of susceptibility & miasms and to evolve therapeutic guidelines.
- To study the role of preventive medicine in the management of DISABILITY.
- To study existing models towards disability management & operational methods adopted by various institutes.
- To experience the 4Hs & its impact on learning: Head, Heart, Hand, and Holism.
We conduct the following courses in :
- Orientation course in Childcare: DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY AND MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS IN CHILDREN – Basic Level
- Certificate course in: DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY AND MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS IN CHILDREN – Basic Level
- DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY AND MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS IN CHILDREN – Advance Level
- Online courses in DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY AND MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS IN CHILDREN
“Education is the manifestation of perfection resident in the individual.” – Swami Vivekanand.