Awards & Achievements
- In the last three years, 33,281 patients have been treated through our O.P.D. & Mobile Van.
- Every year 1000 special children & their parents receive multidisciplinary evaluation counseling through our Free Child Care Camps.
- In the last three years, 2400 children with disability & mental health problems received treatment, Therapy educational inputs at our Holistic Child Care Centre. Several children with Autism got integrated into mainstream / slow learner school.
- We established cost-effective services in slum areas through Mobile Van.
- Spandan’s Holistic Child Care Centre has attracted Children from various parts of the country as well as abroad from countries like Spain, Kuwait, etc. affordable healthcare resources. A project that combines Service (Seva), Action, Advocacy, and Research.
We are working in the most crucial but most neglected area in health care viz—disability, HIV & AIDS. We are catering to people from the socio-economic class. Through our Mobile Van, we are serving the most deprived and backward slum areas which touch the dumping grounds. We conduct free camps through which we have helped thousands of disabled children, and we have been able to restore smiles in many distressed parents.
Spandan Holistic Institute of Applied Homeopathy has conducted clinical & fundamental research projects. It is being upgraded as a Centre of Excellence in child care and rehabilitation by Ayush, Ministry of Health, Government of India.
TIMES HEALTHCARE ACHIEVERS MUMBAI AWARD – 2018
Dr. Praful Barvalia received TIMES HEALTHCARE ACHIEVERS AWARD 2018 with citation “Legend in Homoeopathy” From Prestigious Times Of India Group.
List of Awards/accolades won by our organization:
- Mithibai College – Dance Competition Winner
- Lions Club of Ghatkopar – Sports Champions
- SIES College – Dance Competition Winner