Spandan Holistic Mother – and – Child Care Hospital
Over the years, we realized that there is a great need for a full-fledged hospital dedicated to mothers and children, which can cost-effectively provide holistic multidisciplinary care.
Under the public-private partnership segment with the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, we have built up a comprehensive maternity home and hospital for children, covering all the essential Maternity Services, a NICU & an Operation Theater. The hospital is dedicated to underprivileged people, particularly children, who are physically and mentally challenged.
What sets us apart is that there is no such well equipped Maternity Home and Children’s Hospital in Chembur – Deonar catering multidimensional care. Hospital has a Holistic Multidisciplinary Centre for Disability and Mental Health. It has state of the art operation theater, comprehensive diagnostic services like Pathology, F, X-ray. The hospital provides an excellent platform for Homoeopathic Education and Research.
Preventive and promotive healthcare, education, and intervention in slum communities through a dynamically integrated outreach program to achieve total health awareness to empowerment is an integral part of the Hospital.
We have competent experts and round the clock dynamic services to meet eventualities.
- The hospital focuses on Multi-Dimensional Holistic Antenatal Care.
- The hospital aims to:
- To provide quality care and treatment to all the children with developmental disabilities and mental health problems from childbirth until 18 years of age, all under one roof.
- To act as a referral ‘mother and child-care hospital’ for all patients referred by different organizations or doctors.
- To function as a referral center for quality management of autistic children.
- To provide homoeopathic care in the management of disorders of children and women.
- To provide state of the art surgical unit for children with neuromuscular disorders.
- To provide physiotherapy and rehabilitative services to children with disabilities.
- To offer special barrier-free arrangements suitable for the treatment of mentally challenged persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation, Multiple Disabilities, and Mental Illness.
- To create awareness among would-be parents for adopting preventive measures to reduce the likelihood of deliveries of challenged children.
- To provide a facility for investigations and counseling of genetic disorders.
- To reduce infant mortality and infant morbidity in the M ward of Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
- To reduce maternal mortality and maternal morbidity in the M ward of Mumbai Municipal Corporation.