HIV / AIDS PROJECT
M.B.Barvalia foundation’s Spandan Holistic Institute in collaboration with MDACS conducted mobile clinic project under guidance of Dr. Praful Barvalia.
This video was prepared by MDACS and broadcasted by C TV. We express our gratitude to them.
Homeopathy is the holistic system of medicine based on the law of similar selections of Homoeopathic medicine is based on the understanding of the entire personality structure.
Role of Homoeopathic therapeutics in HIV disease:
- Homeopathic drugs are immuno-modulator – to enhance the immunity of the patient.
- Brings down drastically frequency and intensity of infective episodes.
- Rejuvenates the ruptured psyche
- Palliates the advanced ailments.
- Clinical Centre for HIV/AIDS
at Naidu Colony, Opp. Bldg. 161, Near Jain Temple, Pant Nagar, Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai 400 075.
- We run Homoeopathic dept. which is managed by senior competent Homoeopathic consultants.
- All cases are thoroughly investigated in our pathological laboratory
- We work in collaboration with HIV services of KEM Hospital to carry out assessment of immunological parameter.
- Comprehensive Mobile Clinic in slum areas of ‘M’ and ‘N’ Ward, in collaboration with Mumbai District Aids Control Society (MDACS).
The Mobile clinic is attended by:
l Homoeopathic doctors l Periodical Screening Camp
l Social worker & orientation workshops
l Counsellers/volunteers. l Collaboration with other NGO &
Mobile Clinic carries out following functions.
- Homoeopathic management of actual HIV case through mobile clinic’s doctor’s team.
- Spreading awareness about HIV/AIDS in the area where risk behaviour is high. Attempting to modify behaviour.
- Early identification of the cases which cases which have not been diagnosed.
- Through investigations of cases of HIV/AIDS and other S.T.I.
- Explaining them various options for further management.
- Coordinating HIV patient’s management with doctors of our centre.
- Coordinating patient’s management with other agency/institutes Hospital.
Homeopathic Consultants: Counselor:
Dr. Praful Barvalia Miss Vinita Agarwal
Dr. C.B. Jain
Dr. Amit Daftari Lab Technician
Dr. Vijaya Patil Mrs. Ramila Nisar
Yoga Therapist Social Worker
Dr. (Mrs.) Alka Barvalia Dr. Sanjay Joshi
Dr. Priya Vaidya
Dr. Seema Rangpuria
Other consultants attached to the Institute:
Dr. Pravin M. Shah Dr. Varsha A. Shah
Dr. Piyush Oza Dr. Poornima Patil
Dr. Jigna Gada Dr. Yamini Bhagat
Dr. Vrushalee Mayekar Dr. Sheetal Mehta
Dr. Ashish Mehta Dr. (Mrs.) Sharmila Patil
Dr. Dharit Mehta Dr. Vishal Chopra
Office in charge
Mr. Vilas Pitale
YOGA in HIV/AIDS
Patanjali states: Yoga is the elimination of mental fluctuation. We are utilizing synergistic action of Yoga and Homoeopathy to deal with emotional stress and reactions which come up in Individual suffering from HIV disease.
We come across sadness, despair withdrawal panic, anxiety, fears as strong accompaniments in HIV disease.
Cultural and meditational asanas help to deal with this aberration and improve mental health.
Activities which can promote mental health
- Music appreciation session
- Cinema appreciation session
- Bhajan / Mantra chanting in a group
- Theatre Activities
- Yogic games to be designed
- Field visits to Art gallery, Nature park etc
- Open session (sharing experiences etc)
- Inter – organization events
- Cultural gathering
OM SARVE BHAVANTU SUKHINAH
SARVE SANTU NIRAMAYAM
SARVE BHADRANI PASYANTU MA
KASCIT DUHKHABHAG BHAVOT
OM SANTIH SANTIH SANTIH.
Let all be happy, free from diseases.
Let all align at reality,
let no-are suffer from misery.
Om peace peace peace