Multidimensional Holistic Antenatal Care and Postnatal Care
When you are pregnant, you need to have regular check-ups with your Obstetrics and Gynecology. These check-ups are called antenatal care or antenatal visits. Antenatal means before birth.
Motherhood is the greatest gift of God to females, and pregnancy is a fantastic period of her life, which makes her the creator of life on earth.
Spandan has a well-equipped maternity home with its multi-disciplinary team of Gynecologist, Surgeons, Pediatrician, a kind supportive staff.
Additionally, our diagnostic department comprising Homoeopaths, Yoga therapists, Physiotherapists, and Dieticians coordinate for comprehensive antenatal care and post-natal care. Our team from the Department of Medical Genetics also intervenes as per requirement. As the name suggests, it’s a hospital where mothers and children are taken care of in a holistic way, not only during pregnancy but even after the delivery of the child.
To ensure the total health of the mother and growing fetus, we take care of the following aspects:
- Vigilant Medical Monitoring of mother and fetus throughout pregnancy.
- Health, Hygiene, and Nutrition of the mother and child
- Knowledge and supervised training concerning breastfeeding of the child.
- Plan a mental fitness routine with the help of yoga, meditation, and counseling — awareness about diet and the importance of perfect nutrition.
- Understand the application of Physiotherapy in antenatal and postnatal phases.
- Skillful application of Scientific Homeopathy for smooth and safe delivery.