Dr. Praful Barvalia received TIMES HEALTHCARE ACHIEVERS AWARD 2018 with citation “Legend in Homoeopathy” From Prestigious Times Of India Group.
Since the dawn of humankind, well being has been of utmost priority. Through time with the development of civilization, man sought various ways to take care of himself and those around him. Shamans prayed to the gods, while alchemists conducted experiments in search for the elixir of life. Even Indian mythologies are filled with anecdotes about everlasting youth and vitality.
In these modern times, the pace at which medical science is progressing, shows that we still consider well being as a priority. If not medical science, even economic theories have propounded the same.
Caregivers have been revered and often placed on a high pedestal owing to their ability and skill to heal us both mentally and physically. How often do we come across medical practitioners and institutions, who are luminous examples of the greatness? Greatness achieved through patience, perseverance, persistence, and perspective.
The Times Healthcare Achievers is an endeavor to salute those individuals and institutions who have made outstanding contributions in their respective fields to enhance the quality of medical services and healthcare delivery.
We believe that caregivers cannot be ranked or categorized and hence, The Times Healthcare Achievers is a roll of honor. It aims to recognize doctors and institutions that have played an integral role in developing and diversifying the healthcare landscape.
This roll of honor is beyond an achievement as it provides key takeaways encompassing.
Achievement of individuals and institutions:
- Recognizing pioneers
- Contributions to the healthcare industry
- Establishing benchmarks
- Giving back to the society
- Honoring individuals and institutions
- Gala night in honor of the achievers
Phase 1: Announce Call for entries
- Times Healthcare Achievers will announce call for entries
- Individuals/Organizations can either apply online or download the application and submit the hard copy
Phase 2: Screening Jury
- Jury members will review case study of each applicant
- Discuss and deliberate with other jury members
- Provide scores to each applicant on the defined parameters to determine finalists
Phase 3: Final Jury
- The finalist in each category will present their case studies to the jury members
- There will be Q&A session where jury members will ask questions to the finalists
- Provide scores to each applicant on the defined parameters to determine winners
Phase 4: Award ceremony
- Winners in each category will be felicitated in the award ceremony
CATEGORIES IN HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
Hospitals with single speciality, multi-speciality and super speciality can submit entries for the below given areas:
- Cardiology & Cardiothoracic surgery
- General medicines
- Organ Transplant
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Intensive care
- Renal sciences
Clinics with single speciality and multi-speciality in the below areas:
- Spine clinics
Diagnostic Labs in the below areas:
- Diagnostic Centres
- Pathology Labs
Alternative medicine in the below areas:
Individual doctors in the below areas:
- Cardiologist & Cardiac surgeon
- General Medicine
- Diabetologist & Endocrinologist
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
- Gastroenterologist & GI Surgeon
- Neurologist & Neurosurgeon
- General Surgery
- Alternative medicine
Esteemed jury member
- Mr Partha Dey, Healthcare leader SME IBM India/south asia
- Harish Nadkarni, CEO NABH, Dr Krishna kumar kalra, CEO of the IMA Accreditation and Academic Council of India. A former member of the NABH and Healthcare Provider
- Dr Ishwar Basavaraddi is the Director of Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga
- Dr KK Kalra is CEO of the IMA Accreditation and Academic Council of India
- Dr. Bejon kumar Misra, Governing body member, Quality Council of India