Evaluation of Effectiveness Of Homoeopathy And Occupational Therapy in sensory processing problems of children suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Investigators: Dr Nrupen Bhutkar, Dr. Praful Barvalia,
- To explore the effectiveness of Homoeopathic intervention with Occupational Therapy in Sensory Processing Problems of children suffering from ADHD and compare it with effect of Occupational Therapy as observed through reduction in corresponding Scores
- Observe overall effect in symptoms of ADHD after Homoeopathic intervention when there is reduction in symptoms of Sensory Processing problems with respective scales i.e. Conner’s for ADHD and Sensory Processing Profile for SPP.
- To perceive the various causes responsible for ADHD and Sensory Processing Problems and to know its miasmatic background by detail Clinical evaluation and History taking
- To perceive the state of susceptibility in Sensory Processing Problems.
- To study group of remedies coming up in the treatment of Sensory Processing Problems of children suffering from ADHD.
STUDY IS GOING ON