Shree. Sudheendra Kulkarni
He is one of the pillars of our Institute. He has consistently guided Spandan team for Spandan Holistic Mother – and – Child Care Hospital at Deonar. He is the trustee and President of the Institute.
Shri. Sudheendra Kulkarni, Journalist, Activists, Versatile Personality, is our Trustee and guide. Chairman of Observer Research Foundation.
Currently, he is Chairman of Observer Research Foundation.
He has created a strong platform for the exchange of ideas and crystallization of concepts, which are extremely crucial to vital aspects of our Society like sanitization, Health Care, Foreign Policies etc, He was past Joint Secretary in Prime Minister’s office.
His special assignments included,
- Assisting the Prime Minister in his speeches and other communication.
- Coordination of the National Taskforce on Information Technology in the PMO.
- Worked as a Member of the Group on Telecom that formulated the New Telecom Policy 1999.
- Many of his ideas had been co-opted officially by the PMO. He contributed to the conceptualization of the project ‘Golden Quadrilateral’ linking all parts of India with the world – clan highways.
- He is a sensitive and prolific writer whose articles on contemporary issues appear in a number of dailies and periodicals.
As current president of observer and research foundation, this is think bank which works on the complex issues and prepares guidelines for policy formalities.
Wonderful project on the Mithi Nadhi was launched under his able leadership which is an eye-opener and gives quite an insight about urban matters.