Dr. Rekha H. Udani
(M.D. in Pediatrics)
- M.D. in Paediatrics by profession.
- Recipient of Heinz fellowship for training in Neonatology at the UK.
- Presented more than 300 research papers in International & National Conferences and conducted more than 220 workshops on Breastfeeding and Kangaroo Mother Care from 1978 till 2016.
- An eminent member of several professional institutions like Indian Paediatrics, National Neonatology Forum, Research Society, Seth G. S. Medical College and K. E. M. Hospital Mumbai, Breastfeeding promotion Network of India, Mumbai branch of IAP, National Neonatology Forum Mumbai and Mumbai Breastfeeding Promotion Committee.
- Has addressed several guest lectures and orations, not only at various places in India as well as in the UK, Hong Kong and Colombia.
- Significant contributor to various chapters in Paediatrics and Neonatal Recent Advances and books.