We believe strongly in protecting our customers’ privacy so when we collect personal information from you, we will use our best endeavors only to use it or disclose it in the manner stated below. By using our website, you agree that we may do so.
Communication with you : We reserve the right to send all customers of our service, email communications from time to time regarding updates and changes to our services and activities or workshops, new link to our website and any technical, administrative or legal notices important to our website, any knowledge that we consider essential. Visitors are able to unsubscribe from these notices.
Information shared : We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party, without your consent except in the following circumstances:
- We do share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual customer in any way.
- We will disclose your personal information to any appropriate investigative third party, if we believe that you are involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if we are required to do so by law or believe that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property or that of our customers; (3) prevent fraud; (4) protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of our website; or (5) protect the personal safety or property or our customers or the public.
- We may employ other companies to provide services for us, including for example, processing of credit card payments. These companies have limited access to the personal information required to perform their functions and not for any other purposes. These companies are bound by confidentiality agreements not to disclose any information for any other purpose.
- Links : Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
- Cookies: A cookies is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. We do not track which pages you looked at while visiting website. If you wish to reject our cookie, you can configure your browser to do so.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY, PLEASE CONTACT [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- “https://www.spandan.co/” is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (“Personal Information”) on this site https://www.spandan.co/ (“Site”).
- Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- your name
- your age
- your occupation
- a user ID and password of your choice
- your email and mailing address
- your telephone number
- your payment processing details
- limited personal details
- Any other data as www.spandan.co may require
Collection of Information :-
Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the Site, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
- the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
- the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’)
- which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
The General Information is not Personal Information. https://www.spandan.co/’s tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
The General Information is used by https://www.spandan.co/ for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in https://www.spandan.co/ and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by https://www.spandan.co/ with any person, at https://www.spandan.co/’s discretion.
Usage of Information
Personal information will be used by https://www.spandan.co/ for internal purposes including the following:
sending you inter alia emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, https://www.spandan.co/, https://www.spandan.co/-in -Action, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilization of donations by https://www.spandan.co/ and other updates like processing your donations to https://www.spandan.co/, delivering the Receipt for donations made by you to https://www.spandan.co/, maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site, evaluating and administering the Site and https://www.spandan.co/’s activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
Disclosure of Personal Information by https://www.spandan.co/
Within https://www.spandan.co/, access to Personal Information collected by https://www.spandan.co/ will be given only to those persons who are authorized by https://www.spandan.co/ and third parties hired by https://www.spandan.co/ to perform administrative services. https://www.spandan.co/ will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in https://www.spandan.co/’s Database, processing your orders or donations preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. https://www.spandan.co/ cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and https://www.spandan.co/ will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
https://www.spandan.co/ may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with https://www.spandan.co/, including companies and non-governmental organizations affiliated with https://www.spandan.co/ in any manner. https://www.spandan.co/ will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
https://www.spandan.co/ is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of https://www.spandan.co/.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and https://www.spandan.co/, https://www.spandan.co/ reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect https://www.spandan.co/ and it’s property, to fulfill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of https://www.spandan.co/.
All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of https://www.spandan.co/ and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of https://www.spandan.co/ and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries, making a donation or placing an order for the purchase of https://www.spandan.co/ products. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express permission of https://www.spandan.co/. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to https://www.spandan.co/ belong to their respective owners and are their property.
Donation Refund Policy
We do not refund any donation made through https://www.spandan.co/