M. B. Barvalia Foundation’s Spandan Holistic Institute is a registered public charitable trust founded by Dr. Praful Barvalia in 1998 to promote holistic health and value-based education. This is a multidisciplinary holistic organization based on sound theory, as outlined in the conceptual framework “Spandan-Symphony: Holistic psychological approach.”
We run various medical and educational projects.
The organization has the following units:
- Spandan Holistic Mother – and – Child Care Hospital
- Spandan Holistic Institute of Applied Homoeopathy
- Spandan Holistic Child Care Centre & Special School
- Spandan’s Outreach Projects
We have been working in the most neglected area within health care — Disability, both physical and mental. We’ve been provisioning to people from low socioeconomic classes. Through our services, we have aided thousands of disabled children and have been able to revive smiles on the faces of many distressed parents.
1. Name of the Organization M.B. Barvalia Foundation 2. Registered Address 1/Shalibhadra Society, 248, Hingwala Lane Extension, Near Popular Hotel, Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai 400 077. 3. Address for Correspondence Spandan Holistic Mother-And-Child Care Hospital Near Deonar Fire Brigade Municipal Colony, Deonar Govandi Mumbai – 400043. 4. Registration No. and Date (with Act, Status under which Registered) Registered as Public Charitable Trust – Reg. No E-17453 (Mumbai), Mumbai Public Charitable Trust Act – 1950. Dated 4/4/1998 5. 80G Certificate under section 80-G of The IT Act (Initial / Renewal) DIT(E)/MC/80G/3047/2009-10 6. 12A Registration Number TR/33512 dated 25.08.1998 7. FCRA Registration Number Obtained 8. National Trust Registration Number 060219251230049/MR/CP/AUTISM/MD 9. Social Welfare Ministry Sr.No 4 /MBA/05-06/958 Dated.22/06/2005 10. Aayush Ministry Accreditation Accrediated to the Ministry of Aayush Govt of India being upgraded as centre of excellence in Homoeopathic Child care & rehabilitation. 11. Nitiayog Registration Details (Registration Details of VO/NGO Dear M.B.Barvalia Foundation) MH/2016/0098350