Spandan’s Childcare Courses
Followings are course Objectives:
- To learn the Psychological basis of health & disease and abnormal psychological process which initiate abnormal mental & psychophysiological functioning.
- To understand the concept of child & to learn to evolve portrait of paediatric Materia Medica.
- To demonstrate the scientific approach to disability in terms of holistic concept towards diagnosis, prognosis, treatment & rehabilitation.
- To demonstrate concept of multidisciplinary care & its operational implications.
- To learn Homoeopathic approach to Developmental Disability And Mental Health Dysfunctions In Children
- To experience therapeutic potential of our science in management of these disorders.
- To learn homoeopathic applications in the above disorders based on the understanding of susceptibility & miasms and to evolve therapeutic guidelines.
- To study the role of preventive medicine in the management of DISABILITY.
- To study existing models towards disability management & operational methods adopted by various institutes.
- To experience the 4Hs & its impact on learning: Head, Heart, Hand, and Holism.
- To experience the role of care & compassion & its Impact on the making of Physician.
- Autism Spectrum disorder
- Conduct disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Other Behaviour disorders
- Cerebral palsy
- Down syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Anxiety disorders
- Mood disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorder
- Learning Disability
- Slow learners
Spandan Holistic Child Care Centre has been working through a holistic multidisciplinary approach in the field of child care. Quality research is an integral component of the functioning of the institute. Cases are treated exclusively by Homoeopathy, but through standard protocol and evaluated through competent experts like a clinical psychologist, neurologist, special educators, etc.
SPANDAN focuses on the application of vibrant & holistic Homoeopathy in its clinical services. This enables the Institute to provide a strong forum for advanced learning. We impart basic as well as advanced Homoeopathic training and education to interns, Homoeopathic graduates and postgraduates. The entire focus is on the applied aspect of Homoeopathic practice where training, education, and research are carried out through a holistic multidisciplinary approach. A multidisciplinary aspect helps to carry out a thorough evaluation in the most scientific way.
Paediatrics is concerned with the health of infants, children & adolescents; their growth & development; and their opportunity to achieve full potential as adults.
Paediatrician is the physician who assumes responsibility for children’s mental, physical & emotional progress from conception to maturity, he must be concerned with social & environmental influences that have a major impact on the health & well being of the children & their families. This is stated well in Nelson’s textbook of Paediatrics, but unfortunately, none of our Institutes develops a holistic perspective, which is, must for any paediatrician. They are reduced into busy prescribers.
For Homoeopathic physician / paediatrician this perspective is crucial for his evolution & efficient functioning. It also helps him to comprehend well the Homoeopathic paediatric portrait (constitutional type-Remedy picture). It also enlarges the range & depth of materia medica. Keeping all these applied aspects in the mind, we have evolved an academic programme.
As elaborated in my essay on holistic psycho-educational approach Conceptual Frame Work Spandan’s Symphony, centre is founded on sound conceptual framework evolved through the integration of various disciplines:
- A) Dr. Samuel Hahnemann’s concept of holistic health
- b) Jean Piaget’s concept of child development.
This is an integrated dynamic approach.
We conduct the following courses in:
- DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY AND MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS IN CHILDREN.
- Orientation course in Childcare: DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY AND MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS IN CHILDREN.-Basic Level
- Certificate course: in DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY AND MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS IN CHILDREN.-Basic Level
- DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY AND MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS IN CHILDREN.-Advance Level
- Online courses in DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY AND MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS IN CHILDREN.